Monday, February 6, 2012

Rachel Ann Nunes, "Before I Say Goodbye"

This book is a 2011 Whitney Award finalist in the General category.



Before I Say Goodbye
by popular LDS Author, Rachel Ann Nunes

Published in 2011 by Deseret Book.
342 pages in length.
Genre, in my opinion, is LDS drama.

In my opinion, this is a story of growth and change.

I love the way the author utilizes a written format that encourages the reader to get to know each of the main characters on a very intimitate level.  As a result, we get to understand the trouble teen and the inactive mother.  We get to relate to the preocuppied Bishop and his unintentionally taken-for-granted wife. 
 
We also get to see how serving others truly helps us to love and understand them.

This was a very satisfying and uplifting book for me.  I couldn't put it down. 

You can find out more about this book and/or purchase by visiting the Queen Bee's book store website at http://beehivebooksbakerfield.com
or at the following direct link to this item:


Thanks for visiting our blog!  Feel free to leave a comment and let us know what you thought of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!