Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Elodia Strain

Available in paperback and e-book
My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend
by Elodia Strain

Reviewer: Vickie, The Queen Bee

This book is based on a Major Motion Picture – which I haven’t seen!

Jesse has all but given up on love, when she decides to take one last chance at meeting the “right” guy.  Before she knows it, she meets two “right” guys.  Afraid to make a mistake this time around, she accepts advice from a wacky cousin who sends Jesse Do’s and Don’ts for dating, which add to the hilarity of the dating adventure.  Things seem to be going along just fine until she realizes that someone is keeping a secret, and she learns that things aren’t always what they seem.  Sound familiar……?

My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend has romantic comedy written all over it.  Fun and entertaining and lots of twists that keep the story-line fresh.  Great book for those who love to LOVE!

Other comments: Celeste, daughter of the Queen Bee

I have not read this book yet, but I have seen the movie!  Based on my mom's review, maybe the book takes different twists from the movie.  I'm not sure what the difference is, but I do know the movie is cute and it makes me want to give the book a try!  Here is the movie trailer:


Thanks for stopping by!  Tell us what you thought of this book and/or movie by commenting below.

You can find My Girlfriend's Boyfriend and other books sold by the Queen Bee at Beehive Books at the following website: http://beehivebooksbakersfield.com.  Happy reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!