Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to All

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Hey, everyone!  I know I've gotten behind on posting reviews.  I'm so sorry for that.  =(

I am making this post today to rejoice in what I am thankful for.


I am thankful for my husband and my kids.  I don't always treat them right.  I will try harder.

I am thankful for a house to live in and food to eat.  Maybe sometimes I take this for granted.


I am thankful for my parents and all that they have taught me.  Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am.

I am thankful for an income.  Not everyone has a job, and I should be grateful for mine even when it causes me stress.


I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I must always strive to remember Christ and His sacrifice for me.  Sometimes I forget.  As I remember, I will become more thankful for all the things that I have.

At this Thanksgiving, I hope you will hold your loved ones tight and realize how blessed you are to have them.  I hope you will feel your stomach full and realize how blessed you are to have a Thanksgiving meal.  I hope you will remember your Savior and His love for you, so you can in turn share it with others.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM THE QUEEN BEE AND HER PRINCESS BEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!