Friday, October 7, 2011

The Wedding Letters, a great sequel to The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright

The Wedding Letters,
a Great Sequel to The Wednesday Letters
by Jason F. Wright

Sold at Beehive Books
In Wedding Letters, Wright carries us on a new adventure of love and self-discovery.  Noah Cooper, grandson of Jack and Laurel (from Wednesday Letters), falls in love with a girl from a family much different from his.  Rachel returns his love but finds out a family secret that threatens her sanity and happiness in general.  Rachel's family relationships coupled with the upcoming selling of the inn, in my opinion, are what make this book fun and exciting.

I really liked this book!  At first I was unsure that anything could compete with Wednesday Letters, but Wright took up the challenge and ran with it.  He did a great job.  I found myself caring about Rachel and wishing I could reach out and hug her.  I worried for and with her.  I would recommend this book to anyone who wants an easy uplifting read and who is or will ever be married.  I loved the marriage advice!!!

Book Review by Celeste Estes, daughter of the Queen Bee


Jason Wright loves to connect with his readers! 

**Visit his page on Facebook: Jason F. Wright Official Fan Page.  

**Here is his blog (looks like he hasn't written in a while, we should help him with that by going on and posting a comment): Life with Jason Wright

**And here is his website: jasonfwright.com

If that's not enough, here's a great book trailer for The Wedding Letters:


Beehive Books Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!