Thursday, June 16, 2011

I HAVE STARTED A BLOG: WHY???

I am starting this blog because I love the books I read, and I want you to get excited about them too!  On this blog we will have the opportunity to discuss the good and the bad in everything I read.  Plus, I am open for requests.  You tell me what you want me to review, and I will. 

Also, I would love to talk about the books you love and even hate.  Tell me all about it here on my blog.  Then, if you would like to visit the blog as a guest reviewer, I would love that!  You tell me what you thought of the book you read, and I will post it and even show your name and pic if you are interested.

On this blog my main focus will be books by LDS Authors, but books outside of this realm are welcome too.  I love all kinds of books!

PS: One other thing I hope to do on this blog is interviews with authors and publishers.  I might make occasional reflections or posts on other things, but we shall see.  Please come and follow.  The more the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie! Welcome to the book blogosphere. It's such a fun place to be. I'm thrilled that you ran across my blog and I'm excited to find yours. I always love discovering new book blogs, especially ones with an LDS focus.

    To answer your question: I first made my More Bloggin' 'bout Books blog because I couldn't figure out any other way to make the databases that I wanted to be part of my main blog (www.blogginboutbooks.com). However, in the last year, Blogger has added an option where you can make up to 10 stand alone "Pages." From the dashboard, you can create these pages and add to them. If you look at my main blog, you can see mine: LDS Authors, Arizona Authors, Dystopian HQ, etc. That's how I'm doing my databases now. It's much, much easier than maintaining a separate blog. I hope that helps! If you don't know what in the world I'm talking about, shoot me an email (blogginboutbooks AT gmail DOT COM) and I'll try to explain better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your help! I figured it out now. I had not understood what "pages" were. Thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!