Thursday, November 15, 2012

Saints and Soldiers Airborne Creed DVD


Summary from Beehive Books website:

From the producers of the world-renowned hit film Saints and Soldiers and based on actual events, SAINTS & SOLDIERS: AIRBORNE CREED tells the action-packed story of three World War II U.S. Army paratroopers-Rossi (Corbin Allred), Jones (David Nibley), and Curtis (Jasen Wade)-fighting desperately to fulfill their mission against seemingly insurmountable odds.

Cut off behind enemy lines after parachuting into Southern France during Operation Dragoon, their commitment to the Airborne Creed urges them forward and proves that a few good men can change a war.

My Review:

I really enjoyed this movie.  I have not seen Saints and Soldiers in many years, so I was not bothered by the fact that this is not a real sequel.  It's a new story about saints and soldiers, and I thought it was touching and very well done!

I hope you take the time to watch this movie.  You will not be disappointed.

Reviewer: Celeste Estes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!