Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brianna, My Brother, and the Blog by Jack Weyland

I chose to read this book because it talks about a blog, and we just started ours! I thought it would be fun. Plus, I like the cover.

This book by Jack Weyland was written for a primarily LDS young single adult audience. It is a love story filled with the difficult dramas that come with dating before marriage. A young man, Austin, returns from a mission and falls in love with his brother's girlfriend, who is waiting for his brother to come home from a mission. What does Brianna feel through all of this? Read to find out.

I thought this was a cute story and an easy read. The storyline was fun and light but could have been executed better. The blog touch was cool, but I wish it would have been brought in sooner (60 pages sooner). If you want a quick read about romance, this is a good book for you.


Book Review by Celeste L. Estes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!